One-time Session – Full List Price
- Therapeutic massage 585 dkk
- Back, Neck and Shoulders massage therapy 375 dkk
30 min. Back, Neck and Shoulders massage therapy
- Craniosacral therapy 585 dkk
- Raindrop - Organic essential oil massage 750 dkk
Only with pure organic Young Living essential oils. 55 min.
- Osteo - Mobility treatment (muscular, skeletal and visceral) 675 dkk
- Extended introductory session 950 dkk
105 min. = 45 min. lifestyle talking/case history/anamnesis + 15 min. tea break + 45 min. therapy – mobility treatment
- The first session with Mr. Paul Caradan is always an extended introductory session of 105 min.: 45 min. talk + 45 min. therapy + 20 min. teatime. His main objective is simply to achieve excellent results with his clients, based on his deep observation and understanding skills and techniques, doubled by his extensive work and life experience.
- Mr. Paul Caradan is usually working only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, for healthy work-life balance reasons. This adds an extra quality (fresh energy, attention and care) to his work with selected clientele.
- Occasionally he is available on Mondays and Fridays.
- Occasionally he takes special appointments for Saturdays (only for pampering single day packages).
- For meeting clients with special schedule requirements, two evenings a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Mr. Paul Caradan is accepting clients at evening hours (from 8 PM to 10 PM). For this interval of time in the evening, he cashes an extra 20 euro per session (149 dkk)
- Once a month, Mr. Caradan offers a pro-bono session for a person who temporarily cannot afford a therapy process. Please apply with details, by email at email@example.com. Do not call.
- All the above-mentioned therapies are held in a private room with no parallel sessions. Full attention is offered to the client with the therapeutic process in progress.
- Mr. Caradan communicates in English language with his clients.
Customers who talk about us
We welcome you to Caradan Therapy Clinic, where our customers are imppressed by our attentive and knowledgeable therapy work.
~ Kerry – Regular Customer
Confidence, Wellness, Presence and Inner Peace. These are the feelings that describes the best my experience with Paul.
When I visited Paul, it was to help, as I had a feeling of stress, tensions and fatigue for a long time.
Cranial Sacral Therapy is a very gentle but profound treatment. Even after first treatment, I could clearly feel an improvement.
~ Amanda Asklund – Regular Customer
I have received massage therapy regularly from Paul Caradan for more than one year.
After a skating accident I have injured my left knee. I have also problems with my back because of extended office work. I can say that I received more than proffesional care.
Paul shown an extended knowlegde and healing ability and provided me with full care during my recovery. He is very attentive and devoted to his work as a therapist. It has been great working with him.
Caradan Therapy Clinic
We give you increased results - every time!
Caradan Therapy is a Clinique in the heart of Copenhagen. Managed and run by the experienced Paul Caradan. He has experience from Romanian Aikido Federation, Privat Clinic Bucharest, Aspetar Orthopaedic Hospital Qatar, Hilton Hotel Copenhagen, Nimat Spa, Samadhi Spa Copenhagen, etc.